Monday, December 6, 2010

SALVATION BOULEVARD First Movie Photos with Greg Kinnear




Salvation Boulevard movie | Greg Kinnear
Check out the first photos from SALVATION BOULEVARD starring Pierce Brosnan, Jennifer Connelly, Ed Harris, Greg Kinnear, Marisa Tomei, and directed by George Ratliff. You can read all our coverage of Salvation Boulevard here.

Salvation Boulevard Synopsis: An evangelical preacher who has captivated a city with his charm frames an ex-hippie for a crime he did not commit.

Salvation Boulevard will have its world premiere at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. Check out the photos below.

1 comment:

  1. I guess the Sundance premiere closer to the theaters and will soon enjoy. Again, I thank you for the information you provide. On the day I gave my word not to publish any pictures of Salvation before its release and I've met, but have been released through other channels. As you do not knowing if I'll be finally authorized or not, however, remain true to my word given at the time and only refer your presentation. My greatest thanks for your courtesy and always available to send you a cordial greeting. Rosa.

    ReplyDelete